Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Big Black Barth
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Peckart
posted
We bought this motorhome over the weekend and found these 2 threads on this forum discussing it:

This recent sighting HERE and an older sighting HERE

Rig is in decent shape but it could use a new paint job and the seller was super nice but I don't think he used all the systems so he couldn't explain how everything worked so we will definitely be back to ask more specific questions...

Posts: 6 | Location: Sausalito / Winters | Member Since: 04-29-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I think we have other pictures this Barth.
Peckart, welcome to our wonderful world of Barth. You are computer savvy encrypting the links to the other postings with UBB code. Thumbs Up Thank you! Thumbs Up You should have no trouble with our Photobucket picture linking process. Send the data tag number and I will direct you to the folder on your Barth. If we do not have a folder for Black Bueaty Bill NY our Superman host will get you a folder. Please take the time to review our Photobucket procedure for posting pictures here and let me (Kevin) know in a private message if you need any assistance.
Cheers and Happy Camping with your Black Beauty Barth.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you think you might like to meet some Barth folks in person? The Barth party is in Minnesota, and there is more information posted.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
If you are in Sausalito better to contact Ed (mwrench) for help.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a big 'un. I didn't expect to see a well known event in MN either, good to know!

Posts: 3 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 03-15-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I also recently became the proud owners of a Barth. 1985 Regal 31. We both love the retro look. Also much easier to work on than the new rigs. We have also been going thru the learning curve as to how everything works. Especially the add ons that are not in any manual. We are currently seeing the US at 55 mph. Did northern rout to Niagara Falls now on way back via the southern route. (40).No serious issues so far other than how to pay the gas bill. “You got to pay to play” tried to upload photo, not sure if successful. In Kentucky, heading for Nashville in a day or two. We also live in California so love to compare notes.

Posts: 8 | Location: Volcano, Ca | Member Since: 10-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey csnasdell, Is there a possibility we could get your Data Tag and Serial number? In exchange I will submit them to our Superman host for a place to put your photos.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darrylcorn48:
a well known event in MN either, good to know!

You can make a reservation at Camp Maiden Rock for the event.