Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1964 Barth 19' Trailer
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
The interior on ours is also a complete mess. We'll gut it and start from scratch.

quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
Would like to see interior pics. Mine was a mess when I got it, had been a hotel for mice. No structural damage just really dirty and smelly.

Posts: 8 | Location: Wellsville, KS | Member Since: 10-15-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
View of back.

Posts: 8 | Location: Wellsville, KS | Member Since: 10-15-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Mine was in about the same shape but had no water damage so I just kept cleaning with a white vinegar solution to get rid of the odor. Next came 3 coats of paint and in some places 4 coats. Mine had been previously painted white so I stuck with white and red is my accent color, I have a different floor plan, my kitchen is in front then twin beds with bath room across the back. My desk computer is down and I am posting from a tablet so will post pictures later.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post