Forums    Pictures of My Barth    Hot wife strips!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hot wife strips!
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
It's a little thing Danny. You just screw it into the door and you're done.

I installed one on my Barth.

Note: Install it with the door closed so you know you have the upper clearance. You might need to make up a spacer plate to clear the door drip rail.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
I remember my Chassis Saver experience. Dressed in long pants, long shirt and a old bathing cap I crawled under the Barth, not long sweat was running in my eyes and before I knew it I had Chassis Saver in my hair and face. At least it does not burn but you wear it for awhile.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's a little thing Danny. You just screw it into the door and you're done

Good for the main door, but how would you put another one on the screen?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Danny,

Don't think there's room, but if the screen is accessible then the main door is already open and the wheel is holding the awning up.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
William you & Sherrie could have a "Barth & breakfast" business set up for travelers. Just keep buying all the trailers & set them up like little cabins with nice views on the property. Click

I think Sherrie strips for her therapy. It's cheaper than people therapy??!! or is it?
Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
The Barth & Breakfast idea is good.

Doing the cabinets is good therapy for Sherrie, and I think it is cheaper than the people kind, more effective too.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Corey, not necessarily. If the main door is open all the way, and the awning is lowered for whatever reason, like tilting it into the wind or draining off rain, then the screen door is opened, the sharp corner will tear into the awning. Get what I mean?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
I like the Barth and Breakfast idea. Just need some pink flamingoes for the yard.
The wonderful thing is you have actual wood to strip in a Barth, not just some laminate.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Corey, not necessarily. If the main door is open all the way, and the awning is lowered for whatever reason, like tilting it into the wind or draining off rain, then the screen door is opened, the sharp corner will tear into the awning. Get what I mean?

Dan & Suzy Z

I think the roller is there to remind you to open the awning higher. It's not a good idea to rely on the roller to push the awning up each time you open the door, but it will save you when someone opens the door when you are putting the awning up or down. This exact thing happened this weekend when I was adjusting tension on the Zipdee with the awning down and Cheri walked out of the rig opening the door on it.

If you can rig a roller on each door, its that much better.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Another little trick that a PO did was raise the awning till it cleared the doors, then mark the inside of the track with a marker at the hole the pin went into, so now I know where to raise the awning to without guessing or checking. I forgot your coaches are front door. With a side door the door opens all the way to the skin, and can be latched into place there, then use the screen door to go in and out.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Danny, I take it you have square corners on ur door. My 86 has radiused corners at the top(dosen't tear awning when it touches). My friends 86 has square corners. I know no 2 Barths are the same, but I do wander why different type doors on same year coaches.
Doorman

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Here's a before and after of the cabinets.

Before

After

If you have these older type of hinges that are not self closing, the self closing hinges at the big box stores will not work well as replacements. The self closing mechanism extends the hinge just enough that the door will not close. I know this because I installed the self closing type and found out the hard way. Our local hardware store, did have hinges that are not self closing and they worked perfectly. Here's what I used.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Looking GOOD!!! Wink

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nice looking upgrade! I've got to get back to Barth, I've been way too busy wrecking trucks in Canada.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post