Forums    Pictures of My Barth    Hot wife strips!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hot wife strips!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted
Sherrie was roasting wearing sweatpants to keep the Jasco off her.

We're going camping in the new '66 next weekend so we did some more work on it today.

Sherrie was roasting in her "Jasco pants", she did live on the edge a little and work in flip flops.

Here's part of what she got stripped and refinished today.

The two on the left haven't been done yet, you can really see how much better the refinished stuff on the right looks

The awning on the '66 is in super shape

I don't know much about awnings, here's what it is.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Good thing you found another trailer so Sherrie didn't run out of things to work on. ROTFLMAO
The AE awning is the same as ours. The Patioroom makes a nice addition.
http://www.campingworld.com/sh...m/patty-oroom/22860d

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Barths are way niftier than Airstreams. Every time I see one, I have a new appreciation for them.

And I had an Airstream.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hinkeyville barth
posted Hide Post
i was looking pretty good this weekend too while we were putting in a new front window guard. thank goodness i am usually the one in charge of the camera. and the black flies were biting me like crazy. all while hubby is saying hold these three things in place above your head while i put this screw in. and i think the humidity was 99% at 8:00am. fun stuff.

Posts: 5 | Location: iowa | Member Since: 06-28-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Danny, thanks for the link, it seems to have had a screen room at one point. There are snaps down the side behind the awning arms and across the bottom. I'll take some pics and put them here.

Bill, I can't speak to AS as we haven't had one, but I appreciate these enough that I drove 13 hrs to Indiana to get a second one.

Hinkeyville, where did you get your new window guard? I think Todd is looking for one.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
If your door has any sharp corners where it could contact the awning, put a piece of plastic trim on it, like a door edge molding, so you don't rip the awning if it's not up out of the way. Don't ask how I know this. Red Face

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
LOL, I like the title (Doris here). I admire Sherrie for getting out in this hot weather to do some stripping Smiler , I just manage to mow the yard and then find a waterhole. Where are you planning to go camping?

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
LOL, I like the title...
When I saw the title I thought was going to have to toss a troublemaker off of our boards. Cool

I loved the play on words too. Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Hey Doris,
Sherrie was super sweaty while she was doing the Jasco, the big problem she had was that she couldn't wipe the sweat with the gloves on. So she would come over to where I was taking the cabinets out and have me wipe her off and then go back at it. We're both pretty booked this week and she wanted to get this done before we go.

We're going to a small music festival at Quail Ridge Lake in Aldie, VA. It's a promoter's birthday party that I've been printing shirts for since '94, so we're looking forward to it.

I ate at the truck stop you suggested on the way to Indiana, both ways. Like you said, it was better than fast food. I'm glad I stopped, thanks for letting me know about it.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
For those who don't know... Jasco will give you a chemical burn if you get it on your skin. No fun.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
If your door has any sharp corners where it could contact the awning, put a piece of plastic trim on it, like a door edge molding, so you don't rip the awning if it's not up out of the way. Don't ask how I know this. Red Face

I put a little wheel up on our door corner.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
I put a little wheel up on our door corner.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
The wheelie bar on my BB has saved the awning several times. You can see the wheel marks that easily could have been a torn awning is not for this little lifesaver.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Both trailers have the roller, but I still may put something on the corner. There is only a small space between the top of the door and the awning when it's fully raised.

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
That's what happens when I fix a problem myself. There's always a better way Wink. So how do you attach one of these cool wheels to the door and the screen door? Seems like it might take up a lot of room.

79 Barth Classic