Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

63 barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted

Posts: 73 | Location: mosquito valley ohio(west central ohio) | Member Since: 12-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

Here is another image I was sent

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Is this the oldest Barth we know of to date? (Very cool by the way!)

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris & Tina Jones:

Currently, Stinky Daddy has the oldest verifiable date - Once we get the vin# - this will probably be the oldest...

As an added tease... we believe that Greg also has the oldest Barth Motor Home - but we still don't have a data tag number on that one.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
But, Stinky Daddy's is actually on the road, not abandoned in a junkyard, and it has made two recent 1,500 mile trips successfully! We would love to see these old data tags and/or tongue stamps. Very cool!

Sherrie

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
not abandoned in a junkyard

Scratch.....meoooow.......ouch!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Scratch meow! I didn't really mean it that way though...LOL. We would love to see that camper bought and put back into service. Wouldn't it be great if Greg buys it, fixes it up, and pulls it behind his motor home? He would have the oldest Barth motor home AND the oldest Barth trailer! If he does that though, attendance at a Barth GTG will be required so we can all see both Barths!

Sherrie

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Tina and I will charge our camera batteries for that GTG! We loved seeing your 65 in Milford.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
quote:
Originally posted by Kris & Tina Jones:

Currently, Stinky Daddy has the oldest verifiable date - Once we get the vin# - this will probably be the oldest...

As an added tease... we believe that Greg also has the oldest Barth Motor Home - but we still don't have a data tag number on that one.

those comments were my sentiments almost exactly,lol would be nice to pull that camper behind motorcoach,would be a nice combination.

Posts: 73 | Location: mosquito valley ohio(west central ohio) | Member Since: 12-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StinkyDaddy:
Scratch meow! I didn't really mean it that way though...LOL. We would love to see that camper bought and put back into service. Wouldn't it be great if Greg buys it, fixes it up, and pulls it behind his motor home? He would have the oldest Barth motor home AND the oldest Barth trailer! If he does that though, attendance at a Barth GTG will be required so we can all see both Barths!im working on trying to get that camper since it is old,im real happy yours is rd worthy,the one i seen needs help,but its worthy saving,an the nostalgia is great for website.

Sherrie

posted Hide Post
quote:

Here is another image I was sent
i looked at tongue to the left of the folding chair and found nothing,WHERE should i look for numbers?there is a barth corporation tag on the right side ,close to the door,with no numbers on it.

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

what is the vin# of your trailer Greg?

You might need to scrape off several layers of paint or sand down the rust to see the stamped in numbers.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Greg,
The data numbers are pretty tough to see. We had been looking over our trailer for a while before we found them.
Bill

Bill & Sherrie
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24

posted Hide Post
quote:

what is the vin# of your trailer Greg?

You might need to scrape off several layers of paint or sand down the rust to see the stamped in numbers.

o.k thanks bill,i dont own it yet but working on getting it hopefully,i had looked farther back on the frame.i get back by that camper will try and look and document numbers, basically on the front hitch. the 69 motorhome is progressing slowly,have completed the last fabric partition(curtain) for in between the sleeping quarters and kitchen.(try and get some pics up in a week or so).i am getting more done to the inside,than out at the present time.