Forums    Pictures of My Barth    Helenjo and Kevin's Barth!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Helenjo and Kevin's Barth!
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jamie j
posted Hide Post
sorry my mistake its ''kool seal''...

Posts: 9 | Location: grande prairie ab. | Member Since: 02-27-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Got my personal plate changed yesterday to my Barth and went for a drive. This sure is NOT a minivan. I drove around town just to get used to it without a toad. I need practice driving again. There ought to be motorhome driving school!!!

First time I drove 86Barth it was parked in a narrow site in the Florida Keys. Started it, jockeyed out of the site, put on a tow dolly, loaded the car on and drove 1500 miles home. I never got a chance to run it without the toad till after I got home! Gas stations can be tricky...

You are right about the back end overhang, you gotta watch the outside on turns! (At least I have a lot less than some of the "overhang hall of famers")

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
It's not too late for Minnesota. Once you're past Chicago you got it made! cheers
Have Barth, will travel

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post