Forums    Pictures of My Barth    Helenjo and Kevin's Barth!
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Helenjo and Kevin's Barth!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
Photobucket is having trouble.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of RainCatcher
posted Hide Post
This problem has been noted earlier.

See here

"Keep On Truckin"
94 30' Breakaway #3866
5.9 cummins on spartan chassis

Posts: 206 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 04-22-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
It worked. Smiler Thumbs Up All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Is this it? Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5156 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Indeed it is! A beautiful coach for sure. Thumbs Up

You are already in great danger of becoming a Barth junkie.. don't say we didn't warn you! cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5156 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Check your PM Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Don't say I didn't warn you... really. These things are dangerous. Why else would an old guy like me replace a crankshaft from underneath? OMG

Now look at what it's done to me... I got my new license plate today...

I've even considered buying another Barth... help me...

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Help, as in, restrain me from buying another project, and another, and another... after all, they're all perfect Barths! Thumbs Up

I've seen plenty temptation here on this site, that's for sure.

Then again, another plane would be cool... bush plane.. fat tires.. maybe floats... help me...

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
A nice Bonanza would be perfect!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I think later coaches had a better roof coating. Mine has shown no issues, and it's 20 years old.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/12
Picture of Tool Man T
posted Hide Post
practice,PRACtice,PRACTICE. cheers If the front goes through the back will follow. Tooling Along

Joel Taylor

Posts: 164 | Location: South Carolina | Member Since: 05-12-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
My '93 is also on rollers, which are replaceable, and it came with a 12v motor that turns a screw rod to extend and retract. The installation of the rod, bearing and motor are quite easy. I can send you picture if you like. I also severely modified the enclosure to quiet it down and replaced the front grille with a solid aluminum panel painted to match and now I am very pleased that I can run the generator without neighbors even realizing it is running. Somewhat involved but I couldn't stand the racket.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I've always been surprised that anyone with a driver's license can jump into a 25,000 lb vehicle and drive it away... confusion

It would seem especially spooky for those who RENT motorhomes! (I'd want a LARGE damage deposit!)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
I've always been surprised that anyone with a driver's license can jump into a 25,000 lb vehicle and drive it away... confusion

It would seem especially spooky for those who RENT motorhomes! (I'd want a LARGE damage deposit!)

Kevin, there ARE motorhome driving schools. There are also books (and pdf's) to help prep for a CDL exam.
Right, Steve, you and I can cruise around a huge, potentially lethal behemoth. But don't you DARE have more than a ten round magazine!

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jamie j
posted Hide Post
it's very cool!!!Looks as though it has not had a hard life,very nice!!A fellow told me awhile ago about ''kool coat'' elastamere reflective coating for your roof?see what you can dig up on it..enjoy!

Posts: 9 | Location: grande prairie ab. | Member Since: 02-27-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post