Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Heater control valve
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I have a 1985 Regal 31. The vacuum lines have all (4) broken off from the heater control valve. It’s a motor craft part #YH-380. I have not been able to find anyplace or anyone that can tell me what vacuum lines go to which port on the control valve. There appear to be 7 ports on the valve and there are only 4 lines in the coach. Need to find out what each port controls and do I need to block off unused ports. If I could find out which port the engine vacuum goes to I could probably ,by trial and error ,figure where the other lines go. Need help..

Posts: 8 | Location: Volcano, Ca | Member Since: 10-14-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Sorry I cannot help you with the placement of the hoses. It does seem strange, the Regal (Chevrolet) chassis would have a Motor craft (Ford) control valve. The control valve in my Regency is a Chrysler product.
When Steve VW sees this post he might be able to help. MWrench may be able to get you in the right direction also.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Smiley:
quote:
what vacuum lines go to

would this help (or confuse) you April 1 ??

http://www.thumper300zx.com/z3...acuum_hose_guide.htm

https://www.autozone.com/repai...eId=0900c15280080fb7

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post