Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

10KW diesel genset manual
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09

Picture of garryp
posted
Does anyone have one, or know where to buy it? circa 1996.

Posts: 209 | Location: AZ | Member Since: 09-01-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I have the Kohler Model 10CCO Diesel Genset manuals. The dealers still have parts manuals and can order whatever you need. Do you need a copy?

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lloyd Knudson
posted Hide Post
I lost my manual it was for 7 9 and 12 kw kolher with yanmar deseil. Haven't been able to find new copy on ebay mine being a9kw. what power plant do you have? If its yanmar deseil I would like copy. AS far as9 or 10 kw they should be about the same.

Lloyd

1991 regency 300 cat 9kw genset

Posts: 36 | Location: monroe wa. | Member Since: 04-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
You might find it here.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a new member to this forum and have contacted Tom and Julie about the Kohler 10CC0 manuals.

Tom has been so kind as to be willing and able to help me out.

As I mentioned in my message to him, I see that he has had a long and active membership helping others as well as me.

Thanks Tom.

Mike in frozen Ohio !

Posts: 2 | Location: Gambier, Ohio | Member Since: 02-04-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am a new member to this forum

Welcome, Mike (even though you are a Buckeye nono)

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol....thanks for the welcome!
Sad thing is...if we are frozen here in Ohio, then you are also up in Mich !
The one laughing at both of us is Tom down in TX.

Odd, I have a brother in law, lives in Magnolia , TX and drives a Airstream motorhome, and his name is Tom also.

Tom is going to get me set up with the manuals for the Kohler 10CC061 by way of making copies or PDF's.

I am thinking the PDF (on a thumb drive) is going to be far cheaper to ship than hard copies.

I am not having any issues with the Genset, just wanting to give it a very thorough going over.

Get all the grease off, change belts, hoses, etc.
It has 4,500 hrs on it.

Mike

Posts: 2 | Location: Gambier, Ohio | Member Since: 02-04-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post