Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Spartan Schematic
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/09
Picture of Lance Walton
posted
I am uploading the Spartan Schematic for my 1993 38ft Regency for anyone who may be able to benefit from it.

Spartan_Schematic_01.pdf (510 KB) Spartan Schematic 1993 Regency 38ft

Lance & Sue Walton
Previous owner of a
1993 38ft Regency
Cummins 6CTA8.3 300HP
Allison MD3060 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Loveland, CO

Posts: 229 | Location: Loveland, CO | Member Since: 06-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Lance&Sue,I'm skipperj (Skip).I live in Titusville too!I work at Herb Daniels Truck&Auto Center also in T-ville.I'm Diesel certified and used to work for Cummins Onan,among many other diesel Companies.I've been working on diesels for over 40 years.I just joined up.In my spare time I like to read these sites and see how people are getting thru owning and operating these marvelous machines.I pick up a lot of good stuff that continues my education in this great field.Well thanks for that schematic and hope to see you some time around town.By the way we do service a lot of RV's and if you need us we are @ 486 N. Washington Ave. in Titusville.Our phone no. is:321-269-7450,thanks and happy motoring! Skip Jamison

Posts: 2 | Location: Titusville,Fl. | Member Since: 11-09-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/09
Picture of Lance Walton
posted Hide Post
Skip, I drive by Herb Daniel's all the time since I live on North Carpenter Rd. In fact just last week my wife and I remarked about the large number of RVs we've seen there lately. Next time I go by and have a few minutes I'll stop and and meet you.

Lance & Sue Walton
Previous owner of a
1993 38ft Regency
Cummins 6CTA8.3 300HP
Allison MD3060 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Loveland, CO

Posts: 229 | Location: Loveland, CO | Member Since: 06-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post