Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Barth time capsule + Barth Rangers
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth time capsule + Barth Rangers
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
http://www.curbsideclassic.com...the-next-generation/

quote: My grandfather was the president of the Barth Rangers club in the late ’70’s or so. His rig was a ’68 Travel Trailer. Barth’s are very nicely crafted vehicles. Though my grandparents have passed we still use the old Barth. It’s currently permanently parked on a camp ground near the lake waiting for the next family get away.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
The regency chassis were mostly on the Barth 83-89,
some 40 on the MCC by Barth 82-83,
and only a few ?? on Country Camper.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
3 Barth rangers sew on pathches on Ebay ---

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Lot-of-...%26sd%3D381135749196

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve.../m/6661078133?cdra=Y

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...061/m/6661078133/p/3

RE: Rally in Florida February 28 - March 4, 2009

BARTH RANGERS SNOWBIRD RALLY
Hosts: Kitty and Turville Inman
February 28 - March 4, 2009
The RallyPark at Lazydays,
6210 County Road 579,
Seffner, FL 33584

The cost is $140 plus tax for 4 nights. We have reserved 15 sites for this rally and if we use all 15 sites there will be a 10% discount. We suggest you make your reservations as soon as possible to hold one of these sites. There is no penalty if you decide to cancel prior to our January 28th cut-off date. To make your reservation call (1-800-905-6627) and be sure to let them know you are with the Barth Rangers.

Your site cost includes:
- Complimentary Breakfast (except Sunday) from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Complimentary Lunch (except Sunday) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- A morning newspaper delivered to your site
- Full 50-amp hook up and cable TV
- Driver Confidence courses and Seminars (registration is required).

There is also an on-site Flying J, Cracker Barrel and Camping World.

On arrival night, the 28th, we will have Happy Hour and a Pot Luck (ladies, break out your favorite recipes), along with an area orientation and brief Business Meeting. We will have a Happy Hour every night so bring your appetizers and drinks of choice.

This is not be a pre-planned rally, it is a do what you want rally.

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Family Motor Coach Association, Barth Rangers in Cropwell, Alabama

Read more: http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/...s.html#ixzz3QtPrWaCx

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
..and Kevin gives--

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...Type=1&search=Search

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
03-12-2015, 01:39 PM

Randy Adkins :

I worked at barth build walls @install them @many oher jobs 4 barth is their any picture of barth employees

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum...s.html#ixzz3WkZTkEeL

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have the contact info to get a hold of Lee Merriman?
I would really like to try and contact him....

Thanks-

Posts: 77 | Location: IN | Member Since: 09-30-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Lee is openly hostile to Barthmobile.com (and others).

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you tell me why?
Do you believe he would consider talking to a newbie?
I would be willing to try-

Thanks.

Posts: 77 | Location: IN | Member Since: 09-30-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
It is a long, twisted story…

Long ago, Lee was the president of the Rangers. The group dwindled as members aged and sold their coaches. No longer active, never had a website.

In the 90's Lee was friendly to all Barth owners. He had (and still has) many of the documents left over when Barth closed. He used to share them with the owners.

About that time the "upstart" Dave Bowers had the nerve to start this website. Dave never intended to compete but apparently Lee saw it that way. Lee will have nothing to do with BM.com. Meanwhile, he got onerous with the Rangers, too, and they had the nerve to elect a new president, Hank Wadley. Lee was furious, will not even speak to Hank, a former friend. I met Hank at Milford, great guy. Sadly, Lee won't return his calls.

No one has been able to get Lee to release his Barth documents. I only hope when he passes his widow will be kind enough to contact one of us to rescue the documents. A sad tale...

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5156 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Steve,

I will try and contact him...cajole him to relent..
I can't bat my eyelashes via snail mail which is how I will do this, but I will appeal to him as a new and happy Barth owner with the need to know about our coach. None of the "players" are around and now it's the new "generation" of Barth owners who could sure use his help.
Wish me luck-I will share what ever I successes I have with everyone.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Totally good idea. It has been a while since he has been contacted, as far as I know. If you come on as an innocent new owner (don't mention BM.com!)
he might help. He did so at one time, some of our members have said so.

I came on the scene after the feud had started. I did talk to Hank Wadley. He was sympathetic and may be able to help you. Good luck for sure! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5156 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Totally good idea. It has been a while since he has been contacted, as far as I know. If you come on as an innocent new owner (don't mention BM.com!)
he might help. He did so at one time, some of our members have said so.

I came on the scene after the feud had started. I did talk to Hank Wadley. He was sympathetic and may be able to help you. Good luck for sure! Thumbs Up

Another good IDEA. Send your mail with The United States Postal. (USPS) Use the Priority Envelope with a signature conformation. With signature conformation you will know the exact minute the mail was delivered to Lee. Everyone here will cross their fingers for good luck.
Any results should start a new topic!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will definitely give it my best shot....I'll let you all know when I send this letter out.
Then, you can cross fingers and hope for the very best!