Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Electrical Schematic- 81 28' Euro
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Electrical Schematic- 81 28' Euro
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Just came across a very simple to read schematic for the genny-batt-starter system in the Euro. Probably not much different from Regals of the time. Give me a day or two and I'll figure out how to download the scan for those interested.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan
Could you please post the wing diagram that you came across, or e-mail it to me at bubbabcr@hotmail.com.

As you probably know by now I also have a 28 foot euro. My coach is a 1981. I have also met a wonderful couple from Washington state that also has a Euro. Their coach is a 1982.

We call them the twins.

Barry

Posts: 43 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Member Since: 11-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Stay tuned Barry I'll dig it up and get it to you.

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post