Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Paint codes for the silver & Black Anniversary
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Paint codes for the silver & Black Anniversary
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted
I had some repainting done on our 93 Regency and while they could not find the code on the sticker in the baggage compartment they sent off to their labs and got what seems to be perfect matches in the modern paints.
This is a Sikkens Paint but be careful as they now use a water based paint. You want a solvent paint for these colors.
Here are the codes: (the paint company should be able to decode these)
A22W051 (BAC 02 32 64 128)
Y1 yellow 17 1
Y3 Gold 16 1
B1 Black 3
R2 Maroon 5
L1 Bl 3
R3 Magenta 1

B20W2251 (02 32 64 126)
B1 Black 10 1 1
R2 Maroon 5
Y3 Yellow 59 1

These are what matched mine.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Tom... We are thinking about painting our coach, which is the same color as yours. Believe you may remember us from GTG in Indiana a couple years ago. Did you have your entire coach painted? Who did it and about how much would it cost?

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
No just the belt line down because I replaced the compartment doors. I need to repaint the portion above the curve of the sides to the roof as the sun has killed the clear coat over the silver. I had the bottom painted for $400 labor and I bought the materials, another $350 from a truck body shop here in Houston. The biggest problem is finding a shop with a spray booth large enough, this one did not have that so it was painted in the regular shop space on a cool windless evening.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Bottom half much easier to paint. Top will be a big challenge, much more expensive. Haven't made up my mind about painting my coach. Please let us know how yours turns out.

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post