Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth CD's
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
I have two (2) Barth CD's that are free to the first two people that send me a mailing address to send them. If you want to contribute a couple of dollars to the website please do. Tried to include a picture of them but undoubtedly above my pay grade,

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Can't believe no one wants them. Maybe I priced them too high.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hey Nick you drive a hard bargain. ROTFLMAO
If no one takes them I will when I see you in a few weeks. I will find them a home.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Well believe it or not after posting about the two free Barth CD's I misplaced them and could never find them again. Guess what tonight while looking for something totally different there they were. Ain't getting old wonderful. 77 in a couple of weeks. Anyway I will mail them tomorrow and the lucky recipients are Ian & Lynnette and Duane88. Hope you both enjoy them and sorry about the 3 month I lost them.

Nick

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
Yahoo! I have PMed you with our address.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Nick, bet the USPO hit them with a magnetic device mine is blank also!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Sorry guys. They both worked fine here. Maybe they just don't like cold weather.

Nick

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Magnets should not harm them. They are optical media, ie read and write with lasers. I suspect they are an older format. Most are now DVD format, they are probably an older type. hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
Really not a big deal. I started off life without the CD and am no worse off now. The disappointing result is no one's fault, and I do appreciate the generous offer and effort which went into this.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Ain't technology wonderful? We can turn in our homework and the future ate it! If you have an old antiquated confuser in the closet it just might work, providing it has a slot for a cd.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Have an old TV that will also play a CD in Nose will try it next time I am up there.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post