Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Tail light assemblies
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of WAB
posted
I have a 1985. I am trying to find tail light assemblies. Mine has e lenses. there is a red rectangular lens on each end and a clear square lens in the center. The assembly and the lens have KD 460 stamped on them.

I saw something advertised here:https://www.ebay.com/itm/173938896167 but I could not access the link. I am hoping someone can help

Thanks,
WAB

Posts: 1 | Location: Sanford, NC | Member Since: 09-26-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
If you can find on eBay that is the only current option. The company that has rights to them has the ability to make more but wants a guarantee or initial production run $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to make some. I don’t remember the name of the company that had them. When they were available they were $7 when asked about producing they stated something like $70 a lense. See below for a post from 2015. You could try but I’m thinking no more.

posted 01-06-2015 08:25 AM
I have located what I believe is the last available KD 460 red and clear lenses. Joe Cioli at Northwest RV supply in Eugene OR has them give him a call at 866-678-7467. He bought out the parts inventory from Monarch and other surplus from discontinued companies and has all kinds of hard to find obsolete items.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post