Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Happy Day
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of petermac
posted
Just got he keys to my new 1977 Barth 22 Was totally surprised it came with complete original documentation. Even an original "her"s" key chain with the logo.The original warranty says the serial # is S7704218MC21S-2 Tomorrow I will look for the the plate.
Happy Boy
peter mac

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver B.C. | Member Since: 09-02-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
congratulations. The data tag number you posted is missing a digit.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
hi
Spend the day in and out of the Barth, man are these things well built. This one is in almost perfect condition.The serial number was missing a digit.
so here goes again S77042187MC21S-2.
Thing of a name thinking Gypsy any great day.I have ordered a camera so pic's soon
Peter

Posts: 31 | Location: Vancouver B.C. | Member Since: 09-02-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase,
Neither earthquake, nor riot, nor loss of the cup can shake a new Barth owner's unbounded enthusiasm.

Bravo, love your spirit Thumbs Up

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
Hi There
Spent the last 3 days ripping out the old water to the washroom.
Think I am going to replace it with pex piping
Any one know of any better
Also stripped the vinyl
of all the bathroom walls
Don't know what to do with them thinking of paint?
Suggestions?
A good day!!!!!!!

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Too late now but Lenny painted his vinyl wall covering and it looks great. If it's not damaged, just old and stained, this is the way to go.
In your case, it's already out so on to something else. I resurfaced my tub-shower area with white vinyl sheeting from Homey,[or Lowes]. It's thinner than paneling and flexible, has a finished surface on one side and treated for water-based adhesive on the other. Cuts with heavy scissors, and you use white plastic trim to join or corner or end it. It's a cheap, clean fix.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of petermac
posted Hide Post
Thanks
The vinyl was bubbling so thought I'd just remove any suggestions on the best paint as it is also a shower.
PeterMac