Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Wire list
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/09
Picture of Lance Walton
posted
I have put together a list of wire numbers/terminal board numbers/etc. and sorted it in various ways. I have attached it. I don't know if it will be of any help. It may get some additional editing in the near future but I can post it again.

1993 Barth 38' Regency Wiring Pt1 - (26 KB) ~ Wire List for 1993 Regency

Lance & Sue Walton
Previous owner of a
1993 38ft Regency
Cummins 6CTA8.3 300HP
Allison MD3060 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Loveland, CO

Posts: 229 | Location: Loveland, CO | Member Since: 06-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Your list is great! I have downloaded it but wonder if you can tell me where each of the TB's are and how to recognize them?
Thanks
Tom

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Lance - your wiring printout is great. Ours is a 1994 Breakaway, but should be similar. I have the same problem as Tom - nothing is marked or labeled and need to understand where the Terminal boards are and how to identify each one?
Richard Farr
richardfarr@cox.net

Rich Farr
94 33 Foot Breakaway Widebody
9310-3888-33XG-7C Front Entry
Gillig Chassis
8.3 Cummins Banks 3060 Allison

Posts: 24 | Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Member Since: 09-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
As the discussion has often indicated, no two are alike, but I had thought that the wiring in our 1993 Breakaway was just the standard.
Our wiring is ALL labeled and numbered--- am not sure if the numbering is from end to end of the wire, but in the electrical compartment all are numbered and labeled! !

Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Bud, my Breakaway is same as yours. All wires are white and each has a number and and ID as to what it is for. The labeling goes the full length of each wire. Most wires are very easy to trace along their path. I have some wires that I can not find the other end.

Example: I have a "trans temp" labeled wire at the instrument panel but the transmission has no temp sender. I even looked at the ECU for the transmission but found nothing.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wrench is right-on. I have a 93 breakaway routing diagram, (not just sure where as I am in gv,az and the Barth is still in Ticaboo, Ut but will look for it and scan it. it is a little hard to follow but after a while you can even figure out where the "spare" wires are. will bookmark this page and be back in a few days, john

Posts: 81 | Location: golden valley, az | Member Since: 02-05-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post