Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Regency schematics
 Login now/Join our community

<Roger White>
posted
I am sending this email for a friend who doesn't have a computer. He needs an electrical schematic and/or owner's manual for a 1988 Barth Regency. Any suggestions?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger White:
I am sending this email for a friend who doesn't have a computer. He needs an electrical schematic and/or owner's manual for a 1988 Barth Regency. Any suggestions?

I have an electrical (Schematic) for a 1988 Regency 40' Barth... Will this help in some way? If so, please let me know.

If you have the same Barth maybe you could answer some questions for me about the switch above the entry door. It's a wall switch with a red light built into the switch. I cansend a picture if you like. Let me know about the schematic.

------------------

Posts: 75 | Location: Villa Rica, Ga, USA | Member Since: 03-15-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
would like a schematic 1998 will work have a 1986 regency 40 any info would be great tks

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
I too Al, would be greatful if u could email a copy of the elec. schematic. I have a 1990 40' Regency.
Tks.

M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Posts: 33 | Location: Largo, FL,US | Member Since: 08-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
Picture of Lorelei
posted Hide Post
Hi Al: We'd appreciate a schematic for 88 Regency, as we've just purchased one without any manuals or documentation. Thanks!
Lorelei

Posts: 38 | Location: Point Arena, CA | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Al, my Regency has a similiar switch, it is for the 110 volt hot water switch. ;sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
If you have a heater in the water tank bay that switch with the light on it over the door is the way to turn it on. When the temp gets to about 35 degrees the heater will start. We leave it on all winter. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could anyone help me with a schematic for a 91 regency 32 ft w/300hp cat. could use a floorplan and chassis schmatic if possible. thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: danville,IL. | Member Since: 08-03-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Ken, I have all the blueprints of all the wiring, framing, layout and build sheets on my coach. The coach is listed on my profile. If I can be of help, let me know. Sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just went to put RV batteries in the 1984 Regency we bought (seller had all wires connected to the start battery) and noticed he did not hook up the two smaller wires (one white and one red). I looked underneath to see if I could figure out what they are for and how to hook them but I am not sure. Both go to a little square box under chassis after coming out of back of battery box then - White one goes forward and red one goes back to what is probably the electric center by oven under the closet. Anyone know how these should be hooked and to which batteries?

Thank you reading this at least. I also wish I had a full schematic of the motorhome. I just have the 110v blueprint. So any schematics or other books on my year model would be greatly appreciated if some knows where I can get them.

8410-3153-31FPOA
1984 Barth Regency 31 foot

Posts: 7 | Location: Bogata, Texas | Member Since: 12-05-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
You have a Regal. (Regencies of that era were on the 35 ft MCC chassis with the 8.2 liter GM diesel)

See here:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...31087061/m/145102933

Look at # 41 Thumbs Up

The GM chassis wiring is there, but the Barth coach wiring is not. There is so much variation among coaches I don't think there is a generic Barth wiring diagram. Some owners were fortunate to get the factory wiring diagram for their coach, I was not so lucky, nor were you apparently.

Some coaches have a relay which can connect the two battery sets (like jumper cables) I'm guessing here, but the wires you mention may be part of that circuit. Look in the box, if you can, and see if there is a large relay in there.

Good luck mechanic

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Todd62
posted Hide Post
Hi! Is the offer for sending out the schematics of a 88 Regency? I would appreciate anything to do with the electrics. Thanks in advance!

quote:
Originally posted by Al Benton:
quote:
Originally posted by Roger White:

I have an electrical (Schematic) for a 1988 Regency 40' Barth... Will this help in some way? If so, please let me know.

If you have the same Barth maybe you could answer some questions for me about the switch above the entry door. It's a wall switch with a red light built into the switch. I cansend a picture if you like. Let me know about the schematic.

------------------

Posts: 4 | Location: Princeton, TX  | Member Since: 07-15-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Hey Todd62, it appears Bill NY has created you a folder some time ago. Bill NY our host and Superman has you set up. I noticed your data tag number in your profile. Could you please send a picture of your data tag to:

barth_upload.61972@uploads.photobucket.com

Please put 0092 in the subject line of your email.
In an answer to your question of wiring, all Barth coaches are created different. The switch for the water heater in mine is under the seat in the dining booth. The switches by the entry door are for step, grab handle light, step light, front light, and galley light. It is all trial and error.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post