Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Factory Price, Specs and Colors from Gunner
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Factory Price, Specs and Colors from Gunner
 Login now/Join our community

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted
Here are five 1996 scans from Gunner:

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
See the color picture of the '95 Regal in the current (21 Nov) "Barth Sightings" forum to confirm the Regal paint schematic above. G

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Nice! I can't add anything except that according to paperwork, my '94 28' Breakaway hit the asphalt with a $115K+ tag. My ex-wife's uncle bought a 34' Fleetwood Bounder with a 190HP Cummins that same year for $70K. And it was VOR 18 of its first 24 months with a variety of serious problems.

Hmmmmm.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
From Gunner:

"This is (two pages) a Spartan comparison of the Mountain Master Chassis with the major competitors published Nov 1995. I think it will be of interest to at least some members, keeping in mind it is a SPARTAN-designed comparison."

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
I'd be love to see what a chassis comparison sheet would look like from the other chassis builders. Although the Spartan comparison looks impressive, having been a car salesman earlier in life, I have seen that each manufacturer will have something similar and their version always looks better. They do this by listing their strengths and omitting their weaknesses. They especially try and point out anything they have that a competitor is either lacking or is inferior in head to head comparison. A comparison from the other builders might actually make them look superior so, I'd love to see one, or more.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post