Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Price tag and shipping receipt.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Price tag and shipping receipt.
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Brady and Hilary
posted
I wanted to post some pics of some things I've found while digging around my coach.

The S/N under the fold out counter.

A price tag. My coach is actually an '86, but the tag says '87. Interesting.

I flipped my captain's chairs over to oil them and found this shipping receipt stuffed up under one.

This flexsteel flyer was with the paperwork I got from the previous owner.

1986 Regal 25ft.
454 Chevy

Posts: 33 | Location: The Great American West | Member Since: 04-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/12
Picture of Carl Feren
posted Hide Post
They put the serial # in the strangest places. We recently replaced the carpet in the bathroom and after removing the carpet from the plywood box under the toilet we found the serial # (3805) written in magic marker on the top of the box.

Carl Feren

30'- 1992 Breakaway on Spartan Chassis
5.9L Cummins 190
Banks Powerpack
Allison 4 spd - 542B
9206-3805-30BS-6B
7KW Kohler Propane Genset

Posts: 159 | Location: All of North America | Member Since: 02-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post