Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Cummins 8.3 Operation and Maintenance Manual
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Cummins 8.3 Operation and Maintenance Manual
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted
Thanks to Tom, the Monarch came with more documents than some. Being the gearhead that I am, I'm collecting documents for the other systems and components. Thumbs Up

We have good stuff here for the Allison MD3060 but not much for the 8.3 Cummins. I found this on Ebay:
"Operations and Maintenance Manual C Series Engines" It has all regular maintenance and some repair of accessories covered. 1993 edition but about right for our vintage rigs. Mechanic

Since I had nothing better to do on a rainy day, I scanned most, left out the troubleshooting flow charts and the service locations, etc. It was a half page format, over 200 pages. I scanned 2/page still over 100 pages.

If you print it on soft paper it will last a while in the "library" ROTFLMAO

Cummins_8.3_Manual.pdf (19,877 Kb)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
Steve
Thanks for scanning this AND posting it!
Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post