Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    HWH parts & operator manuals
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

HWH parts & operator manuals
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted
I didn't find these on the site so I decided to scan them. They are faded but should be usable.

~ The operator manual has some maintenance as well.

63a.) HWH Operator Manuals

~ Here are the parts pages to the HWH Manual

63b.) HWH Parts Manual

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks I sure could have used it when I replaced pump motor this spring. I copied it for further use & fine adjustments. going in my BARTH book. I got my motor off the internet. the pump is made by Fernley. bought pump motor off eBay stores.

thanks this will be good for files also.

Posts: 35 | Location: Southeast Kansas | Member Since: 10-07-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
old topic but I found this resource also..

HWH Manuals...

and this one...

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU!
now to figure out which Active Air, touch panel, computerized system I have.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post