Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    4 speed transmission and paint 1991
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

4 speed transmission and paint 1991
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
"tag is not there and the area where it should have been has been repainted"
This is no doubt true. In my abortive attempt to contract out my interior re-do last year the "professional" who attempted to repaint the interior painted right over the tag (as well as pieces of the window surrounds, wood cabinets, etc), in spite of my admonishment to mask it off. We'll probably see more missing tags as the coaches are re-done by non-owners and -as in my case- incompetents.

"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Besides 30'11' ain't closer to 32'

That is what i said except that i said it this way: (closer to 30' than 32)

Posts: 12 | Location: retired navy, lived almost everywhere. currently New Orleans | Member Since: 01-12-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Yup, I was agreeing with you - and not just because ex-swabbies might stick together).

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Rusty. I should probably get you to tell me some sea stories. i spent 21 years in the Navy and never served aboard ship. did all my sea duty with the Fleet Marine Force.

Posts: 12 | Location: retired navy, lived almost everywhere. currently New Orleans | Member Since: 01-12-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
You musta been a corpsman...Yeah, I spent some time at sea...but my last command was an LSD. Large Steel Desk...Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post