Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

generator-Kohler
 Login now/Join our community

posted
[B] I get Shortie (ie 21') from shop tomorrow-Kohler needed coil and condenser-$700-Holley in South Sacratomato. I have one more thing to work on-dash lights and gauges-replaced PCB-but no change. I use a stick to measure fuel! Oil sending gauge barely moves but mech. says pressure is good! One of these days we are gonna use it! Maybe Bodega Bay or Reno. Ted

Posts: 38 | Location: roseville, ca | Member Since: 06-24-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ted m ball:
[B] I get Shortie (ie 21') from shop tomorrow-Kohler needed coil and condenser-$700-Holley in South Sacratomato. I have one more thing to work on-dash lights and gauges-replaced PCB-but no change. I use a stick to measure fuel! Oil sending gauge barely moves but mech. says pressure is good! One of these days we are gonna use it! Maybe Bodega Bay or Reno. Ted
YOU are lucky--two years ago my koeler was misdiagnosed to the tune of three thousand dollars.when I got it back it didn't work.I had to take it a 100 miles away to a propane shop that adjusted my carb for 65 dollars.Moral of story choose your mechanic by word of mouth---later I found out an apprentice was the culprit with his mechanic boss vacationing in California..wally van-isle

Posts: 191 | Location: vancouver island bc | Member Since: 01-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
Kohler Genset Service Manual - (8,958 KB) ~ Kohler Genset Manual

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...=801100791#436107262

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post