Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Wire schematics for 1973 21' Barth
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Wire schematics for 1973 21' Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I am almost done restoring a 1973 21' Barth motorhome, and I need a wire schematic or any information about the wiring in the coach and the hook up to the power converter which is a Progressive Dynamics Model PD-710. I also would like any info or possibly any manuals on this year coach, especially the refrigerator which does not appear to run on propane.

------------------
John W.Dearworth

Posts: 2 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware, USA | Member Since: 05-11-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear John,
Just saw your posting regarding your '73. We just got one ourselves and are having problems getting info about it. Ours' is also a 21' and we are in the process of cleaning up years of neglect. Any info you can share would be greatly appreciated. We don't even know the model name or original price. Should we locate anything of interest, we will get it to you. Thanks. Jim Irish

Posts: 7 | Location: Brooksville, FL USA | Member Since: 05-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Mark Estep
posted Hide Post
Hey Fellas..
I have a 1973 25' Barth. I don't know how similar or different they'd be, but I have the wiring schematic for the truck part of the coach and would be glad to send it to anyone who wants it. Just shoot me an email.

------------------

Mark & LeAnna
1973 Barth 25 L
402 cid
P30 Chassis

[This message has been edited by Mark Estep (edited June 17, 2004).]

Posts: 65 | Location: Traveling the USA | Member Since: 11-25-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
I have a 21 ft.class C 1975 good to know your all out there Donna

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
John when you decided to restore your rig where did you begin? Donna

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
1973 Blown Barth 25

At Marks' suggestion I got a wire book on E-bay for the p-30 chasis. This has been a big help.

I started with the Engine and moved aft.

Timothy

[This message has been edited by timnlana (edited May 25, 2005).]

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
This schematic is provided by Danny Zeeff,

Thanks Danny

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Please note that this diagram was for my 81 28 ft Euro. I found it in the coach battery compartment and have no idea who drew it up but I thought it might come in handy to a do it yourselfer.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post