Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    1993 spartan EC 2000 wiring diagram
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1993 spartan EC 2000 wiring diagram
 Login now/Join our community

posted
hi im new here my name is johhnie .i need some help i got 1993 dutchman wich its siting on a spartan ec 2000 i can get it started theres no power no where i connect my batterys and connect strait ground from the chassis and it arcs i dont know wats wrong can any one help ..

Posts: 1 | Location: tampa,fl | Member Since: 09-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
since this is a Barth Motorhome site I doubt that you will get much help with your Dutchman. there are several mobil tecs in you area I would call one on them. Good Luck

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Be sure to check the polarity of the battery cables if you are getting arcs to ground. Not sure how close your 93 Spartan chassis matches to the Barth versions. Good luck.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
There will be almost no difference between Barth and SOB that uses the same chassis.

Ok, first are you talking house or chassis battery? If house you will need to find the Newmar folks for help. If chassis we might be able to help.

As for the size of the arc, are we talking big enough to weld with or a small amperage arc. The small amperage arc is simply all the stuff hooked up to the battery turning on. In fact if you remove the positive, hook up the negative and rehook the positive you will get the arc then.

You have given almost no information. Sit back and reread what you wrote. I have a hard time understanding what you are saying.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
As Tom indicated, Barthers can't be much help on a Dutchmen. The engine and chassis wiring may be similar, but the house also runs off 12 VDC, and wiring, transfer switches, and house battery charging are all done by the coach works.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post