Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Regency Brochure - 32'-40' Available
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Regency Brochure - 32'-40' Available
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted
Among the documents the Bennetts left in their Breakaway is a brochure for the Regncies. There is no date, but I'd guess early 90's - shows floor plans and all.

If anyone wants a copy, I can scan and send.

------------------
Rusty

StaRV II, '94 28' Breakaway, 6.5L TD
2 Not-spoiled Golden Retrievers.

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
I'd sure like to have a copy of that as well Rusty. Gotta start thinking about the next Barth. Thanks,
Bill

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'll get it scanned next week...my plate's pretty full until then, as my astronomy club's annual stargaze starts Friday, and I'm getting StaRV II loaded and prepped for the short trip.

------------------
Rusty

StaRV II, '94 28' Breakaway, 6.5L TD
2 Not-spoiled Golden Retrievers.

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/10
Picture of Medic37
posted Hide Post
I would love to have a copy of the Regency Brochure as well ...whenever you get time!

Robin McCullough

rmortis7@earthlink.net

~Mac~

1990 31 Foot Regency
Spartan Chassis
Cummins 6CTA8.3
Alison MT643, 4-speed
8905-0123-31RDS-A2

Posts: 259 | Location: Sand Creek Township, Minnesota | Member Since: 06-21-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you please send me a copy?

jlewis102@hotmail.com

1990 Barth Regency 32'
L10 Diesel w/Spartan
300 HP,

Posts: 3 | Location: Eugene, Oregon | Member Since: 01-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Rusty is this the brochure you have? If so as a point of trivia, our friend Dale Smith (Smith Brother) who sold his beautiful Regency just recently has his coach displayed on the interior of the brochure. The front page is someone elses.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It appears to be the same except there's a page missing where someone inserted his accomplished daughter's photo in its place... Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Rusty, you got me crying...I never noticed that, I must have never checked the whole thing out when I PDF'd it. That's my baby daughter Libby, she's a junion at the University of Wisconsin, and 21 years old.. The most wonderful dear daughter anyone could have. At this very moment my wife is picking her up at the airport. One of her best friends had an art exhibit in DC, (google Chris Combs), in fact she was meeting her best friend Rachel there who is the young lady that created this website 5 years ago. Well you are all stuck with her...hehe

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
For a modest donation ($500 - negotiable) to barthmobile.com. I'll send a copy of the substituted page...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
I also would love to have a copy of the Regency Brochure as well ...

Thx M&M
mas5153@tampabay.rr.com

M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Posts: 33 | Location: Largo, FL,US | Member Since: 08-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Rusty please send me a copy of the brochure, thanks
skysam2@yahoo.com

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I've got the brochure but I am at work. I'll send it out this evening when I get home.

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm currently on the road, but if there's any difficulties in receiving Dave's send, I'll get to it when I return home 6/21.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
I got it to him Rusty. I even optained a piece of software that allowed me to remove my deary dauthters 2nd grade picture out of it.

posted Hide Post
Rusty; If still available, please forward the Regency Brochure...I have an 89 33 footer.Thanks, Mike

Posts: 5 | Location: East Tennessee | Member Since: 05-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post