Barthmobile Portal
28' Barth travel trailer

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3731087061/m/3553908887

11-10-2016, 04:27 PM
Denise
28' Barth travel trailer
I have a 28' 1966 Barth travel trailer I would like to restore it to the original floor plan. Does anyone have any information on this trailer. I have only seen shorter ones. This one has two doors in the front.
Denise
11-10-2016, 11:48 PM
Kevin
Are the doors on each side or do you mean there are two doors in front on the curb side? Pictures would be helpful. I have sent you a Private message, Click HERE.

if you are still having trouble navigating this site look here and send me an email.
12-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Denise
This trailer has both doors on the same side. I think it was custom made and was used for offices because there are no place for beds. I would like to know if it is more valuable leaving it like it is are making a living space and a bedroom. I would send pictures but I not sure how. Could I attach them on a email?
Thanks Denise
12-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Rusty
There is no "classic" market for Barth trailers like there is for Airstreams and Avions. A Barth (of any design or configuration) has no collectable or investment value. Do the interior in a design that suits your needs.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields
12-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Kevin
quote:
Originally posted by Denise:
This trailer has both doors on the same side. I think it was custom made and was used for offices because there are no place for beds. I would like to know if it is more valuable leaving it like it is are making a living space and a bedroom. I would send pictures but I not sure how. Could I attach them on a email?
Thanks Denise

Rusty is correct. No special value will be given to any Barth. It is not a rare coin. It is not an early Mustang, nor a 1955 Mercedes Gull wing coupe. Your value will be what you do to use the trailer for. It could be camping or a concession trailer. Above is my post on 11-10-2016. There are some links, I may be able to help you with. Are you able to click or touch and open the links?