Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Numbers on front of coach
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just want to know what the numbers on the front of coach mean on mine in black numbers it has 2142 over the head light can anyone tell me what it means I'm thinking its from American family coach family ?

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post

Evan, if you are referring to the circled numbers, on the front of this picture. The numbers plate is just above the license plate, and to the right of the passenger head lamps. It is a Family Motor Coach Association (egg) plate. You can join to obtain a new number. The number you have is the previous owner's number.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
The 4 digit number was from the now defunct "Barth Rangers". This was an affinity group of Barth owners sponsored by the Barth Company. It was abandoned a number of years ago.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

You mean like these numbers

I have seen one FMCA egg on here with 3 digits. Most FMCA emblems are 6 digits now. The four digits I think Nick is referring to are on the far right. The numbers look to be spray painted on with a stencil or a decal tape stick on. Good to hear from you NICK, even if you now own Some other Brand.

Cheers whatever you drive

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No they are raised looks to be some type of soft plastic any way what do the signify or mean does it have to do with Barth or something in the camping field ?

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like on your coach 2204 are the numbers I'm talking about what are they mine are 2142

posted Hide Post
It is likely the numbers are what Nick Cagle said.

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
The 4 digit number was from the now defunct "Barth Rangers". This was an affinity group of Barth owners sponsored by the Barth Company. It was abandoned a number of years ago.

Nick