Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    looking for 1980 owners manuals!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

looking for 1980 owners manuals!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
hi
glade i found this web site im a new owner
of a 1980 barth 30 ft what a nice rv.
but in need of owners manual willing to buy or buy copys please help

jim

------------------

Posts: 3 | Location: fort pierce florida usa | Member Since: 12-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you found it too. How did you find it? Welcome for sure. I'm sure someone will help you soon. Tell us how you first learned of Barth and your purchase. Dale Indy

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi dale
its been a long jurney to find any info on my barth i have asked everyone i new all the rv places just say they dont make them any more i found this one behind a house u could only see it if going west on rt 17 in florida. i kept riding by it for about a year, i finlly stoped one day and knocked on the door and an older lady came out. asked if the m/h was for sale and what kind it was. from the road it looked like a small gray hound bus. she told me it was a barth and it might be for sale. she would have to ask her brother. never heard of barth but the out side of m/h looked nice ,expect for the alum being faded, but the inside not so good.well it was for sale and i got it.
only becorce the m/h was solid built. i think i got it for a good price. it only has 56,000 miles on her after guting the inside
and replacing alot from bumber to bumber
took it fro our firts trip last sunday to a
a flyin for r/c planes . it ran perfect

hope i didnt bore u with this
but i love my barth

jim florida

Posts: 3 | Location: fort pierce florida usa | Member Since: 12-13-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a neat story. If you can send some pictures that would be nice. I spotted my first Barth approx. 25 years ago in the parking lot here at the Indy 500. I always remembered it, and spoke of it often. About 30 months ago we started looking and found ours this past July. I have learned so much from the site as I am sure you will too. You will find members can and will provide to you detailed answers to your questions so don't be afraid to ask. Dave has on file lots of info that may be of help so call on him. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post