Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Is there a typical length of the couch?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Is there a typical length of the couch?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/15
Picture of stringmann
posted
I'm curious as to how long the couch is in a Barth, ie, when it operates as a couch (I believe the 'fold out' was usually a full size bed, right?) And I suspect there were options; but was the couch size typical in 28's, 30's, 32's, etc? I've searched the site for this but didn't find it. I'm 6:1+; can I lay down on the unopened couch and stretch out? tia, stringmann

Posts: 118 | Location: Atlanta, GA USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
The couch on my 28' Breakaway is 5'7" from inside to inside of the arm rests. Diagonally it is 6'2". Bigger coaches may have longer couches

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stringmann:
I'm 6:1+; can I lay down on the unopened couch and stretch out?

I am and I can just do it. Our couch is 6 ft exactly, with another foot for foot overhang behind the driver's seat.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think you'd fit perfectly on that nice taupe leather sofa!! Wink hide
I'll go check the fit...cuz I'm 5'11".
Yeppers! ship shape! Couch must be exactly 6' cuz flat out on my back I had about an inch of clearance, so if you are using a pillow under your head you can gain another inch or two.

Posts: 21 | Location: PA | Member Since: 06-11-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post