Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    1975 Barth Owner's Manual Needed!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1975 Barth Owner's Manual Needed!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I need a 1975 Barth Owner's Manual - can anyone help me out with this?

Thank You,
Julie

Posts: 3 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
My Barth did not come with a manual. Just a binder with manufacturer's manuals for the fridge, stove, etc, and a hand drawn wiring diagram.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill,
Mine came with nothing. Would you be able to make a copy of your binder and send it to me? I will pay for whatever the cost is. I want all the information possible to take good care of The House (that's what I call my little Barth). Let me know and I will give you my mailing information.

Sincerely,
Julie

Posts: 3 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate your help. I am visiting my mechanic this Monday, where my barth is presently stored. I will get the model numbers and post them for you. Thanks again!

Julie

posted Hide Post
I purchased a model# 23 coach #75051678MC23B chassis # CPL3753300939 on a P 30 chevy chassis I have some wireing and owners manulas for chassis , genrator,pt-710-711 powerconverter,refrigerator& a sales flyer .If you cover cost I will get copys and send to you.

Posts: 3 | Location: Iola Ks. Allen | Member Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 1975 27 footer. I have the original �Barth Binder� with all the information. Plus the previous owner upgraded most of the mechanical items in 1997. E-mail me. I might be able to provide you with what you need.

Gary

Posts: 15 | Location: Greensburg, IN, USA | Member Since: 11-03-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have binder for the Barth model 1976. Shows bigger models than mine. I have the 21 ft. Class A

Posts: 2 | Location: renton, wa | Member Since: 10-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<du-rel>
posted
Max, are you willing to make a copy of your binder? I'll cover copy and mailing costs.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ryegal
posted Hide Post
I to would like the copy of the binder mine is a class C. willing to pay thanks Donna

Posts: 94 | Location: Seattle,wa,usa | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Barth for the no part supplied no useful in the form of a manual per so. Just a collection of manuals for various components. I would suggest taking a notebook and start from one end of the coach and write down mfg and model numbers of everthing. Water pump, furnace, water pump, frig, AC, etc. Then get on the computer and start searching. Some companies have downloadable pdf's of their manuals, even older ones. Some you may have to buy. If you have a Spartan Chassis a SC-2000 manual is like $100.00. Julie in your case you could find a 1975 maintenance manual for a 1975 P-30 Van from Haynes for $15.95 at www.autozone.com

Now the only thing that you are missing is the junky blue line drawing of your electrical system and plumping.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 10, 2005).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Crazyshakespeare13
posted Hide Post
Where is the best place to start if you are a new Barth owner and do not have the honor of having any documentation?

Posts: 69 | Location: Ft. Worth | Member Since: 01-02-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post