Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Tail light lenses
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I just purchased new tailight lenses for my 89 Barth (look fantastic). They are KD 460's. Had to buy 10.
Will sell 4 if anyone needs them. Also have the 4 original purpel colored tailights if someone wants to be all original.

Send me an e mail if interested

Posts: 5 | Location: Dayton, Ohio USA | Member Since: 11-06-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you still have the tail lights, if so can you double check the part number on them I am looking for one that has the part number KD 460 on one corner and LS 388 on the other corner of the lense, you posted this e-mail about 10 years ago but it is worth a shot....

Thanks

Posts: 1 | Location: Elkhart, Indiana | Member Since: 04-26-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
http://barthmobile.com/eve/for...061/m/9491053722/p/3

Check this post the company that has the cab lights also has the lenses. They are not the same as original. They are tapered not flat. Hey they are right there in town.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post