Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New PDF Documents
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I have a request in for you Shawn. I will find out it the CD is still available. I am also checking to see if it can be sent to other countries.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shawn Kaminski
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kevin, The binder is the most important I would think. You are very helpful1
Cheers Shawn

Posts: 22 | Location: Edmonton Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 10-30-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not number 1 here by any means. Kevin is a member that likes to help members navigate the site. It could be posting photos or sifting through the archives. I can help members with Barthmobile.com. Good luck with your new to you Class C Barthmobile. Salute

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is what I found out for you. Yes the CD is still in print. The Binder is still available.
Sorry products can only be shipped to a the lower 48 US states. Do you have an address in the lower 48 states?

Picture of Shawn Kaminski
posted Hide Post
Hi,
i do not have a address in the Us, but i do have a friend we can ship to and he can send to me up in Canada!
Address: 33111 NE 236St Yacolt Wa 98675
Attn: Shawn Kaminski

Also, who and how can I pay for the binder/CD/
Thanks again,
Shawn

Posts: 22 | Location: Edmonton Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 10-30-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Information on CD and Binder. Our host owner runs a trucking emergency repair business. That is why I help out here. Please let me contact Bill NY again with the recent address of your friend. I had other requests for the CD and not sure of how many copies are presently available. We will continue this conversation in a Private Message. Be sure you have Private Message turned on in your profile.

posted Hide Post
You can purchase the Binder and CD to send it to your friend in Washington State. Please be aware that there is nothing "CLASS C" specific to your Barth.
On behalf of ALL members we do appreciate you supporting this NO advertisement member supported community.

posted Hide Post
I have 1984 28' 454 ci . You have a operating manual for this unit .need a little help understanding a few things .. thanks Ben Becher Helena, Mt.

Posts: 1 | Location: Helena, Montana | Member Since: 04-30-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ben, I suggest you send a Private Message to Steve VW with your phone number. Doorman may also be able to help you. Good Luck. I am more of a Diesel nut. Steve VW enjoys Fat Tire for his craft beer.

posted Hide Post
Could I get PDF's on the 79 Barth's. We're a proud new owner of a 79 Regal 27' Smiler Having a really hard time finding belt lash for a pre 1985 454! So if you have any info on that, that would be great too! Thank you, Lauri

Posts: 1 | Location: Washington  | Member Since: 07-08-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
start here;;;

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...31087061/m/145102933

also

http://forum.73-87chevytrucks....ex.php?topic=27266.0

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post