Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1977 manual
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Does anyone have or know where I can get an owner's manual for a 1977 Barth (on a chevy chassis - 454 motor)?

Posts: 2 | Location: uniontown, pa | Member Since: 02-22-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there, I don't believe there are owners manuals as such, but usually information packets or booklets about equiptment, wiring diagrams and such. I have a large three ring binder with all sorts of information that came with my 1977 barth. it is a 34' p-30 with a 454. What information are you looking for? I would be happy to look through it for you, and copy and send any info I have. Dale

1977 34' P-30 454

Posts: 19 | Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho, U.S.A. | Member Since: 12-23-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic! I would be happy to take copies of any information you could give me. I just received the camper for Valentine's Day and know nothing about it. I know that the bathroom plumbing needs gone over. Thank you!

Posts: 2 | Location: uniontown, pa | Member Since: 02-22-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be helpful if you sent me an email with a return address to FLMTMR23@AOL.COM.
This way I could send info directly to you.
Thanks Dale

1977 34' P-30 454

Posts: 19 | Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho, U.S.A. | Member Since: 12-23-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm a Barth newby. I purchased a 1977 Barth at an auction. It was used as a Mobile Dental Clinic. My plans are to strip it out and remodel it, but first I have to work on the engine and learn about all the different holding tanks, hoses, Generator etc.. I know it has a GMC 454 with only 27,000 miles on it. I am looking for any information pertaining to this RV. Can someone please help. Thank You. elpasolakerfan@yahoo.com

Rogelio
1976 Barth
454-4 V8
P32
35ft
Ser # S76112043MC35T
VIN # CPY3763314307

Posts: 5 | Location: El Paso, TX | Member Since: 09-29-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ROG:
Hi, I'm a Barth newby... My plans are to strip it out and remodel it, but first I have to work on the engine and learn about all the different holding tanks, hoses, Generator etc..
Hello and welcome to Barthmobile.com.

Looking for info on your Barth? Then you have come to the right site. You'll find the information here very valuable. I would recommend the Barth CD to get you started.

What is your background with woodworking, electrical and mechanical?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Bill N Y is being too modest - see his Barth's resurrection story here. There are a lot of excellent photos and decisions in that.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Bill N Y is being too modest...
Shhh, make him buy the CD first. Big Grin

Bill N.Y.

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I assumed he'd buy the CD first, because otherwise how would he know the Secret Handshake? Wink

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill N.Y.
Thanks for the info. I bought the CD today and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm a "do-it yourselfer" because I belive that if you want things done right, you gotta do it yourself. With that in mind I've learned many different trades over the years. I'm an ex-certified welder, ex-certified electronics Technician, ex-plumber and a backyard Mechanic (I know the basics). Unfortunatly I don't know the first thing about wodworking, but it looks like I'm goin to learn soon. I seen the transformation you did and it looks awsome. With all the informatin on this site I'm hoping my project will come out just as good.

Rogelio
1976 Barth
454-4 V8
P32
35ft
Ser # S76112043MC35T
VIN # CPY3763314307

Posts: 5 | Location: El Paso, TX | Member Since: 09-29-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Welcome Rog, A few pix of your Barth will generate a lot of response!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post