Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

barth cd
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted
Dave does the new cd have much (any) info on the 83 regency on the mcc chassis?
mike

------------------
mike foster
83-35' regency 8.2 detroit towing 98 cherokee classic 4x4

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! anyone home? :P

------------------
mike foster

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry Mike, I saw your post then went brain dead. The only significant thing on MCC is the Motorhome Review but that was the 1982 FMC body and I do have a 1985 Regency one page ad. Other than that I don't have anything else.

And of course tons of pictures of 1982-1985 Regency's the years of the MCC chassis.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited December 18, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, i'm just trying to justify getting the cd and was hopeful there would be some useful information about my coach. sounds like maybe a little. i'll give it some more thought but try not to hurt myself in the process.
mike

------------------
mike foster

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
I have the new CD and its just chock full of 'stuff', jpg's, pdf's and even a movie. I try to spend a little time each day or two exploring it and haven�t even scratched the surface of the megabytes of information contained within.
Another very nice job Dave.
Well worth the investment.

------------------
89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post