Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Gillig chassis Build sheet..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Gillig chassis Build sheet..
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
for my 1990 Gillig Chassis under my 1991 coach (#3694)...

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Mike was there any charge for the copy of the build sheet, or have you spent some much money with Gillig that the build sheet just got tossed in the pile?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Mike was there any charge for the copy of the build sheet, or have you spent some much money with Gillig that the build sheet just got tossed in the pile?

Ha, maybe so..new air bags all around and the manual ..close to $1K..

Not really though... I just happened to be talking w/ John, the Gillig parts guy, asking about my rear axle and he was looking at my chassis build sheet (they need the last 5 of your VIN to locate it) to get me the info and I asked him if he wouldn't mind sending it to me.. he didn't think it would do me any good but I asked him again and he did it.. no charge.. Simple email of the gif doc's..

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
while looking around, I found this 97 page parts/price list for Gillig Coaches.. Unknown if its for the coach/house and the chassis or just chassis..or actually for the phantom coach (bus) chassis they make, which supposedly is the one used for some barth motorhomes..Anyway, thought I'd post it for all to peruse..

Gillig Coach parts..

one number I didn't see that was given to me:

part # 53-02222-011 for a matched set of Gillig Belts..
(thanks Tom/Julie)

M/C-W