Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    1990 Full Color Barth Regal Brochure
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1990 Full Color Barth Regal Brochure
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
Hi don,

Tried to send it twice but it was too big for you email, so I got it back. Do you have a CD Don? If you do it should be on there in the PDF area.

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
We are in Florida and have our laptop and wifi so we got it fine. Thanks a lot Dave.
We inspected a 1990 28' Regal that's for sale here today but it's not so good.
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave: If the Regal Brochure is still available I too would appreciate a copy.
Thank you !

Regards: Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
You got it Bud, it's on the way..

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,
Requesting a copy of that Regal brochure.
I'm interested in that diesel pusher I saw in the for sale section.
Is there any more info you know of on the site?

1983 Mercedes 300 SD Turbo Diesel...
...Rudolph Diesel ran his first one on peanut oil, I use soybean in mine.
Looking for a nice Breakaway.

Posts: 11 | Location: Scotts Valley CA | Member Since: 03-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
If you're interested in a diesel pusher, it would be a Regency or Breakaway (The Monarchs were also DPs.)

Dave also has the Regency Brochure.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops. I really meant the diesel puller. I had a little brain fade and mistakenly wrote pusher.
The brochure I was requesting was for the one other people her have requested for the Regal model. Sorry for misstating, I'm very new to this and just beginning my hunt. I had the opportunity to visit a Barth owner with a real nice 30 foot Breakaway. He lives nearby and graciously gave me a full tour. I was sort of torn between an 80's Bluebird and the Barth but after seeing his Breakaway, I'm convinced a Barth is in my future. This is a great resource for someone like me, new, green, a great group I hope to meet in the future. Thanks for your help!

1983 Mercedes 300 SD Turbo Diesel...
...Rudolph Diesel ran his first one on peanut oil, I use soybean in mine.
Looking for a nice Breakaway.

Posts: 11 | Location: Scotts Valley CA | Member Since: 03-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
The diesel pullers are pretty rare (there is one on the forum ("FRED" - FRont Engine Diesel), Mike Croppers coach. There's also that one for sale in that section of the forum. Mike's has the 6.2L GM diesel; I suspect the one for sale also has the 6.2L. HP was in the 155-160 range.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Dave -

If the Regal Brochure is still available I too would appreciate a copy. Thanks.

Randy Prince

Posts: 19 | Location: Oklahoma City, OK USA | Member Since: 04-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave,

Can I get a copy of the 1990 Regal brochure? I bought my Bart last November.

1990 Regal 22'
John Deere Chassis
Dan in Rocklin

Posts: 5 | Location: Rocklin CA | Member Since: 12-28-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
Dan , I believe this is the 1990 regal brochure you are looking for . http://nomadicsimplicity.com/b...h-Regal-Brochure.pdf

Also , welcome to barthmobile cheers

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bob,

That's it. Thanks!

Dan

Posts: 5 | Location: Rocklin CA | Member Since: 12-28-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug.A
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Bowers:
It's on the way Terry...

Is this still available please?

Barth Newbie here, just purchased a 1990 22ft Barth Regal :-)

the link above leads to a page not found... :-(

Posts: 25 | Location: Tualatin Oregon USA | Member Since: 10-08-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post