Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    1990 Full Color Barth Regal Brochure
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1990 Full Color Barth Regal Brochure
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Or friend Dale Smith (Smith Brother) has provided us with a magnificent copy of a 12 page full color brochure for the 1990 Barth Regal. If anyone would like this let me know and I will email the pdf to you.

Thanks Dale and Sharon

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,

please email a copy of the 1990 Regal brochure to me at bcr@azdeq.gov.

Thank you,

Barry

Posts: 43 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Member Since: 11-16-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, It looks like I just bought a 1990 Barth Regal today. Sure would like a copy of this brochure. Thanks, Dave V. sssd90@earthlink.net

Posts: 19 | Location: The Villages, Florida USA | Member Since: 02-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Dave would love to see the 12 page spread..
Please email me a copy
JReilly141@aol.com

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
Close enough, Dave, can you put me on that list of those that would like a copy of the 1990 Regal brochure.

------------------
89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted Hide Post
Dave, may I also go on the list for a copy of the 1990 Regal brochure. Thanks, Bill

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Dave, I'd like one too. I passed it by thr first time I read it, I had Regencies on my mind, but by golly, it's a '90 Regal that I have. Thanks.,
Roy

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SmilerDave, I just purchased a 1990 Barth 28'Regal and I would really appreciate the PDF copy of the original brochure. Also if anyone has the original owners manual for the coach, I could really use that as well. I have manuals and blue prints for everything else, except the coach. Thanks, shermar@shaw.ca .

Posts: 6 | Member Since: 06-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Founder and Moderator Emeritus
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
You've got it..

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Terry Furnell
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave, If the 12 page 1990 regal brochure is still available I would certainly appreciate one to: terryfurnell@mac.com
thanks,
Terry

1990 28' Regal

Posts: 6 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Member Since: 07-16-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
You've got it....too

Posts: 557 | Location: Eden Prairie, Minnesota | Member Since: 02-07-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Terry Furnell
posted Hide Post
Dave,
could you please resend the brochure. I forgot that your e-mail address was not in my address book so my junk mail filter did not let it through. I have turned the filter off. Sorry!!
Terry

1990 28' Regal

Posts: 6 | Location: Clearwater, FL | Member Since: 07-16-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dave Bowers
posted Hide Post
It's on the way Terry...

posted Hide Post
Dave I'd love to see the brochure on the 1990 Regal. Please send to smithhicks@yahoo.com Thanks

Posts: 17 | Location: Santa Fe, NM | Member Since: 10-03-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave
Can we get a copy of the 1990 Regal brochure too? Hope we're not too late.
Much appreciated.
Thanks
Don

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post