Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    Aristocrat Factory Documentation
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Aristocrat Factory Documentation
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted
Here it is proof of the existence of the Barth Aristocrat. Order Sheet, Standards, Options, Specs and Floor Plans. This explains the BB is the floor plan designation of an Aristocrat. From the Data Project it looks like my Coach and Richard Muise's. Both Coach are listed also on my electrical schematics. I knew Richard had a washer/dryer before I ever talked to him because it listed on the schematics.

Nice to see the specs. They seem to be about the same as the Breakaways of that time (94)

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
They seem to be about the same as the Breakaways of that time (94)

I wonder what all the differences are.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Paint seems to be a couple years ahead of it time?

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
They seem to be about the same as the Breakaways of that time (94)
quote:
Originally posted by bill h:
I wonder what all the differences are.
Interesting - I wonder too.

Looking at the data tag project might give us a few clues.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Hey, Dana............Whenever I see "Waseca, MN", I remember Herter's.

Do you remember them? I lived out of their catalog from the late '40s to the late '60s. What ever happened to them? I still use some of their reloading dies from way way back.

Anybody else remember them? As a lad, I learned to read studying their catalog, well before they got around to it in the one room schoolhouse I attended. I think there were several around the house and one in the car.

When I had asked my dad too many questions while he was driving, he would pass the catalog back and say, "Here's something to read." It was a sure way to have some peace in the car on long trips. Smiler

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Herter's is still part of us - Cabela's! We still produce Decoys, Ammo and some clothing under the Herter's name. I used to stop and get stuff at Ruhr-America at Glenwood, MN when that was an outlet for them before they went out of business. When Cabela's bought them they kept producing Decoys at Beaver Dam, Wisc for many years. I have lost track of what has happened the last 1/2 dozen years.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth