Forums    Ads, Documentation, Brochures/Schematics    1996 Tiffin Allegro Bus Coach Schematics Manual
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1996 Tiffin Allegro Bus Coach Schematics Manual
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jluquin
posted
Good day all,

My wife and I just purchased a 1996 Tiffin Allegro Bus Diesel Pusher.
We are looking for the Coach Schematics manual. Being used to Winnebago site having every manual for all their coaches this one is proving tough to find. The rig did come with the original manuals. Wondering if anyone has this particular model 35-ABUS-I-X 7589 with the schematics from Tiffin? Tried calling their main support line and so far no luck in this particular age of rig. Any assistance wound be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Jeremy

Posts: 1 | Location: Bandon, Oregon USA | Member Since: 10-31-2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Barth diesel coaches were built on Spartan or Gillig chassis. What chassis do you have? We may be able to help with chassis info

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post