Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Toad advice
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Toad advice
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted
I have a 2004 Cadillac SRX AWD, if I disconnect the rear driveshaft, can it be towed on a dolly? Can not get a reliable answer from the Google.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2046 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/20
Picture of Paul And Jaime
posted Hide Post
quote:
2004 Cadillac SRX AWD

I found this in a chat room from 2010:

If your vehicle is a rear-wheel drive, it can be towed using a dolly. If you have an All-Wheel-Drive (AWD)

vehicle, it can only be towed on a flat-bed trailer.

To tow your vehicle using a dolly, follow these steps:

1. Put the rear wheels on the dolly.

2. Put the vehicle in PARK (P).

3. Set the parking brake and then remove the key.

4. Clamp the steering wheel in a straight-ahead

position with a clamping device designed for towing.

5. Release the parking brake.

Thank you,

Caron, Cadillac Customer Service

Posts: 155 | Location: Ky | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Thanks Paul and Jamie

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2046 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post