Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Generac MC40 (6897-4) manual
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Generac MC40 (6897-4) manual
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi all, just picked up a 73 22' and I love it. Generac MC40 is stuffed into the back end left side and wiring looks to be !@#$. Anyone have a schematic for this genny? Tried the generac site, couldn't find anything. Great site btw, wouldn't have bought it without this spt group. Hope to post pics in the next month or so...

tx
Dave

Posts: 13 | Location: southern ontario | Member Since: 04-25-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of Don in Niagara
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to this wonderful site. Where did you find your Barth? Once in a while one shows up for sale here in Ont. but they are rare.
Where are you located?
It's great to have another Ontario member of this fantastic group.
Good luck with your new Barth.
Don and Patty

1990 Regency 34'
Cummins 6CTA 8.3 240hp
Spartan Chassis,
4 speed Allison MT643

Posts: 630 | Location: Niagara Falls, Canada | Member Since: 11-09-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don & Patty, I live in Carrying Place, near Trenton. Actually grew up in Niagara Falls! Found it in newmarket, kinda rough shape, but its all there. Lots of work ahead but i don't mind. Came with the original Barth binder as well, lots of neat stuff in there...

Posts: 13 | Location: southern ontario | Member Since: 04-25-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Dave and Lea

My Mom was a Picton girl, and we also lived there for a couple of years when I was young.

Still have relatives in Picton. Truly is a small world. Welcome to the Barthmobile site.

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tina, sure is a small world. Glad to be here!

Dave