Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Radiator Hose Part Numbers
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Radiator Hose Part Numbers
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted
Does anyone have a part number for the correct radiator hoses for a 1990 Regency with a Cat 3208 diesel? I want to get some spare items and the dealer here needs me to take off the hose before he can order one for me. I hate to remove the hose just so he can look at it. I also need to get items like the fuel filter to have on hand for a long trip to Disney World in October. I want to lower the possibilities of an extended breakdown on the road, especially with the whole family along during a failure.

None of the RV dealerships around here work on the chassis and several of the big rig service centers won't work on RV's. As a result, I'm having a problem tracking down certain items. Is it common throughout the US that the RV dealerships and service centers don't service the chassis?

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I have the manuals from Gillig for my 1993 Regency with the Cat 3208 Diesel. If you have the side mounted radiator with the hydraulic driven fan I can get you the numbers that Gillig identified. They keep the VIN of every Gillig Chassis and can tell you any chassis or engine part number. You can call them in Los Angeles and they are very helpful.
Tom

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I think I read that once before but forgot about it. Yes, I have the side mounted radiator but I don't know about the hydraulic driven fan.

I just got a response from Gillig concerning replacement of the faded "Gillig Chassis" sticker on the back. They can't get it anymore but he thinks he might have a source for me. I'll post it in the forum if he finds one. I'll email them with the chassis number and see if they can help me out with part numbers also.

Thanks again! Bill

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post