Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    front rotors
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

front rotors
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Good morning fellow Barthers I am wondering if someone can help me with NAPA numbers for the front rotors of my 1992 breakaway 30 ft. spartan chassis 5.9 4 sp. allison vin # 487kt9t1xmc003712.My dealer here just got me a rotor 14 inches dia. with 5 bolts , I now see i need 15 in with 6 bolts Thanks

Posts: 87 | Location: fenelon falls ont. | Member Since: 06-27-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
I found this webpage: https://www.stockwiseauto.com/...XcciCWcaAnFNEALw_wcB

I can't be sure if it is the correct part for your vehicle.

Details show that it is used on Chevrolet buses and medium trucks of the era.

https://centricparts.com/part-detail/12180004

Matt

Posts: 524 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your help Barthbluesmobile but it did not help with NAPA numbers here in Canada , I have had delivery of two different rotors now & niether was the right one so guess i will turn the ones i have & be happy with that.

Posts: 87 | Location: fenelon falls ont. | Member Since: 06-27-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
It was nice to see the results of a post like this. Good or bad it nice that you let what you found. Many post question and members try to help and we never find out if they fixed the problem or found the answer. Hope the old rotor works for you. Hope you can find one.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doorman:
It was nice to see the results of a post like this. Good or bad it nice that you let what you found. Many post question and members try to help and we never find out if they fixed the problem or found the answer. Hope the old rotor works for you. Hope you can find one.

Yeah, what he said! Thumbs Up

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post