Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    window screen removal
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

window screen removal
 Login now/Join our community

First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moonbeam-Express:

My keyboard is made for people who make lots of mistakes. The Backspace key is twice as big as yours.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
After seeing others might have the same problem as me, I received some information to try to remove my screen a different way than previously discussed here. I do not have the plastic plastic upper tracks. My screen rides in the inside rail holding the movable window in place. I was told that the screen might have flexible rollers in the groove the screen stradles the track with and to just push down on the screen and it might pop out of the track on top. Well, I tried that and whether I did it correctly or not, the screen did pop out of the track. I do not see any rollers, but there are some metal tabs that seem to be some sort of "spring loaded clip" that holds the screen on the track. I fixed my screen and inserted it the opposite way I took it out. I took some photos while I had the screen out, though they are not very good:

I still do not know whose window this is, but this might help those who have window screens that look like these.

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post