Start A New Topic
Reply To This Topic
Terry, way to go! big improvement.
Jim, yours sounds like an entirely different problem from crushed body mounts.
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Yeah, I was responding to Steve's thoughts about the square tubing on his Barth. Probably should have started a new thread.
Great job Terry!! I will probably do the same thing and the same way. I am thinking about carbon fiber spacers between the aluminum and the frame brackets instead of the duct tape that they used. At least I can use the existing frame brackets, just have to open the flooring 2X2 in the right area.
I haven't checked all the frame brackets to see how many are pulled but for sure the ones over the wheels, both front and back are in question.
I also will be working to improve the storage areas materials and mounting while working on this.
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
230 Cummins, Allison 6 speed
I used 5/16 inch steel plate 3x3". I cut plywood out where I could but had to put the plate on top of the plywood. I used hardened steel bolts. I observed no rust. I will be very careful from now on how I level!
R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis
|Powered by Social Strata||Page 1 2|