Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Annunciator
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Annunciator
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of L78steve
posted
Anyone know of a source for a Enertech Annunciator?
Mine will work at times but when its not working you can hear it faintly.
I may tear into it to see if its just a speaker failure.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 194 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Enertech Annunciator

could be a $3.00 fix
four page relevant thread:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f11...s-part-389763-2.html

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:
quote:
Enertech Annunciator

could be a $3.00 fix
four page relevant thread:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f11...s-part-389763-2.html

Thank you for this. My search didn't bring up this post.
I have a feeling the speaker is my issue also.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 194 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Color me dumb, but what is an Annunciator?

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
Its the audio alarm that sounds when any idiot light lights that is wired to the annunciator.
Low air
High coolant temp
low oil pressure
etc.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Never heard that term before. Would be supper easy to make one.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
If you Google computer buzzer you will get dozens of hits. They range from 1.5 v to 24v and would be wired into the light circuit. You could also incorporate a switch to turn off the alarm. Just like aircraft alarms are set up.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post