Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Wheel Ramps, Homer!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Wheel Ramps, Homer!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted
Homer and Doorman, I built a pair of Ramps similar to those you let me borrow while in Ohio. Thanks, so many good ideas floating around here. I even used your idea for the lift handles. Thanks used them to change oil already.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2044 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
SO.. hmm .. Why are you not sharing Computer your invention with the rest of the members here? Are you applying for a patent and holding java out on the loyal members here?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
Must be a couple 2x4's and milk crates. Smiler

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 194 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Hey, Kevin you helped jack up my coach, Doormans dad invented them, and I got real classy and used 4x4.s, with a tapered end. Doormans pop gets the all invention rights I am just a copy cat.. lol 4 inch raise just enough to get my fat ass under the chassis. lol

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2044 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
Ramps? What do you need those for? Can't keep your rig running?

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Now that I have a clean engine and new gaskets, the Glassnose wants gas and a Hi-way!!! It might run on craft beer! Benebob when are you headed west???

P30 chassis
350 engine