Screen Removal Bargman L-300 Door Handle brakes Satellite Fuel Tank Fire Extinguishers Roof Antenna Tech Talk Forum Shortcut Motor Oil Window Generators headlights batteries Radiator AC Unit Grab Handle Wiper Blades Wiper Blades Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Door Locks Rims Front Shocks Rear Shocks Front Tires Oil Filter Steps Roof Vent Awning Propane Tank Mirror Info Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Clearance Lights Spartan Chassis Gillig Chassis Freightliner Chassis P-32 Chassis MCC Chassis
    Forums    Tech Talk    Have an Intec Mitsubishi 9200 TV?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Have an Intec Mitsubishi 9200 TV?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello,

Does anyone have an Intec Mitsubishi 9200 monitor for sale or scrap? I'm trying to keep the Intec system, and my TV is acting up, so I want to try and replace it with the same model, or find one that has parts I can scavenge.

The problem is likely the camera video interface module I'm the TV, as when I disconnect the signal wires, the image is perfect. It worked perfectly one time, but it generally had large white bars going from top to bottom, starting on the left and getting smaller to the right of the image.

I've already ordered a replacement camera in case that's the issue, but being that these are so old, even if it is the camera, I'd love to have a spare monitor on hand.

Thanks for always being so helpful!

-James

Posts: 11 | Location: USA | Member Since: 09-27-2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post